November has seen another busy period for the North East yards. On the Tyne there was one docking in the month:-
• Normand Progress, on behalf of Solstad Offshore Ltda. Brazil, general dry dock work including main engine and thrusters overhauls, tank cleaning and painting and crane overhauls. The ship sailed away on time on 3rd December.
The Tyne also saw the successful completion of a number of projects in November:-
• Heat Shield fabrication for Woodgroup
• J Tube fabrications for Flexlife
• HLS refurbishment for SBM Offshore
A number of projects have been stemmed for the up and coming months:-
• Cefas Endeavour dry docking
• UR101 Demobilisation
• Longstone dry docking
• Beachy Head dry docking
• Polar Prince mobilisation
At the Tees facility November has seen the arrival of the ship, Forth Olympian on behalf of Briggs Marine. The scope of work includes 20 Tonnes of steel renewals to the flat bottom of the vessel, tank cleaning & hull preparation & painting. The vessel arrived on the 6th November & is due to leave on the 20th December 2012.