Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ)
The health and safety of our employees, business partners and neighbours is central to everything we do within our business and is critical to our success. Our policies ensure that our works do not affect the environment and mitigate the impact on the communities we are working within. Quality is paramount and customer satisfaction key.
Our HSEQ policy and procedures set out the integrated management system (IMS) that our business works to. The IMS is built on the basic principles:
- All incidents are preventable and that all risks can be safeguarded. Please work safely to look after yourself and your new colleagues.
- If in doubt: STOP. We all have the right to work safely.
- All incidents demand prompt investigation and timely remedial actions when and where appropriate
- All employees have responsibilities for HSEQ and therefore will be provided with appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision to enable them to work safely and efficiently
- The active co-operation between management and the workforce is an essential element in promoting and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace and that all employees should be involved in the development of safe operating procedures derived from a comprehensive risk assessment process.
- Company safety procedures are established and maintained and must therefore be complied with by all parts of the business.
- Specialist HSEQ advice will always be available when and where required.
- Everything we do at A&P must meet our quality standards and customer specifications. We pride ourselves in our workmanship and our compliance.
- We believe that we must sustain a responsible attitude to the environment at A&P and improve our environmental impact were possible.
- At A&P we regularly review our HSEQ performance to ensure that our policies and procedures are up to date and effective. Targets and objectives are set to ensure a continual improvement in our HSEQ performance and that active monitoring is an essential element of performance improvement.
We are proud our business has been approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance to the following Quality, Environment and Safety Management Systems.
We expect all employees, contractors, agency and visitors to abide by our business standards and procedures.
View Our HSEQ Policy Here