PROJECT REQUIREMENTS: AFLOAT REPAIRS CONDUCTED IN FALMOUTH WITHOUT THE NEED FOR COSTLY AND TIME CONSUMING GAS FREEING.
THE PROJECT: Repairs were affected to LPG Tanker Lady Martine in Falmouth without costly and time consuming Gas freeing operation. Falmouth being one of only a few ports in Europe that can offer this service. When repairs were complete the vessel went straight back into service without out having to gas back up, saving precious time and money.
SCOPE OF WORK:
• Hull steelwork repairs in way of the accommodation
• Auxiliary boiler repairs, cropping and re-tubing.
• Mooring winch repairs, both winches stripped and shaft machined and overhauled.
• Various pipe repairs.
• 6 bunker tank high level alarm cabling and commissioning.
• Exhaust gas economiser overhaul.
• Air conditioning system overhaul.
• BNWAS system installation.
• Propeller polish.
THE RESULT: Project conducted on schedule, to customer’s satisfaction.